Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Olivia!



Hello there!  Popping in to wish my adorable niece, Olivia, a happy 12th birthday!  We'll have to wish her a happy birthday this weekend when we're home from England.  I'm sure the boys will be ready to run over and give her a birthday hug.  The top card is her birthday card.  I thought she'd like the pops of color.  I'm sure she'll be celebrating with new goodies for her horseback riding. She's pictured above competing. I love the determination on her face!

I'm playing along today with two cards for the Moxie Fab Birthday challenge.  One with all stamps and the other with no stamps!  Happy Friday eve my friends.
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Deepti said...

Love both the cards :) I especially love the 2 little hearts inside the big one :)

Barb said...

Love them both, Lynn! Happy Birthday to Olivia! She looks amazing on her horse - wow!

Hope you're having a fabulous time across the pond! :)

Marisa said...

Love Olivia's card and well done with the no stamping card!

sandie said...

Happy Birthday to Olivia!
Love the little hearts in the hearts!
Have a safe and easy trip home and it was great seeing you and the gang x

Sara Mac said...

Such great cards! I love them both. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Maureen said...

I am so envious how you can make a one layer card look like it has more than one layeer! LOVE the first one with the hearts and vertical sentiment :) Safe travels! Missed you! ox

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fabulous! Just love them!

Karen Dunbrook said...

great cards...

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynn! thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)